PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party

Pages : [1] 2

TheBlizzard
01-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Jet and I decided to have a Super Bowl Party at our house in Woodbury. Just reply to this thread and tell if you are in or not so we can plan on food and drinks. Its exactly two weeks from today so that will leave enough time to make plans.

If anybody that is going has any ideas on food they want and so on and so forth just say so. We can barbeque or whatever people want to do, it doesn't matter to me.

SUPERBOWL.COM (http://www.superbowl.com/)

I will post up directions for those who haven't been here already as soon as I know how many people are coming. We have room for around 15-20 people. So let me know as soon as you can incase it fills up. As soon as people tell me there in I will write their name down and when there is no more room I will update this thread. I have a few friends coming that aren't on the site, but they aren't included it the 15-20.

Hope to see you here,

CRAIG :toast: :toast:

Nash
01-18-2004, 02:46 PM
I'll be there.

Jana
01-18-2004, 02:59 PM
AJ said he wants sloppy joes and a keg :cheers: I think we will both be there.

JET
01-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Sounds good!! Sloppy Joe's are becoming a tradition! I think the keg is a no-go though. Maybe a party ball though.

AJ
01-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Make Nash bring the gold shit

TheBlizzard
01-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Gold Shit? Is that the stuff that Mark gave him at the poker tournement? I have never drank that shit before. Blue UV vodka is my drink of choice lately. Tastes like kool aid but gets you fucked up in a hurry.

CRAIG

TheBlizzard
01-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Well if there is anybody else that still wants to come let me know cause I am picking up the food and shit at the end of today. Anybody is welcome to come. We have room for like five more people, I think Nash, AJ, and Jana and coming along with JET (since he lives here) and I have like five or six friends that aren't on the site coming. So let me know. I think I might get a bunch of Famous Daves food to eat and a lot of beer. Oh yeah and sloppy joes for AJ if he is still coming.

CRAIG

AJ
01-30-2004, 10:34 AM
As of right now, we won't be there. Sorry.

b.a.
01-30-2004, 01:14 PM
i might be down. will update as soon as i know for sure.

TheBlizzard
01-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Sounds good.