PDA

View Full Version : HUGE *Grand Opening* July 22nd

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

v8klla
07-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Activites start at noon on Saturday July 22nd.

FREE Dyno Time!

~ This will be on a first come, first serve basis. Participants will be limited to two runs, and must be ready to dyno prior to their scheduled time.

Beat the Shop Car Dyno Competition

~ Beat our shop car and win some cold hard cash! Prizes will be awarded based on the number of cylinders as follows:

4 Cylinders/Rotary: $100
6 Cylinders: $50
8+ Cylinders: $25

*In the event of shop car failure and/or mechanical issues the threshold will be set at 650 whp.

Dyno Exhibitions

~ Some of the biggest and baddest cars around will be on our Dynojet Dynamometer for your viewing pleasure!

Tons of Door Prizes

~ From free dyno time to free entry to Rock Falls on July 29th, you don't want to miss this!

Car Show w/Prizes

~ Show off your stuff. Prizes will be awarded for best of show, best all-around performer, etc.

Free Food and Beverages

~ We will be manning the grill and providing non-alcoholic beverages to everyone that attends!

Keep you eyes peeled for additional updates! Don't miss this!

niterydr
07-12-2006, 12:38 PM
This would be fun to attend, but with rockfalls having a test and tune day saturday and DB having the summer bash SUNDAY I don't think I can attend.

v8klla
07-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Believe me we realize the conflicts lol, you forgot to mention the fact that carcraft is that weekend! We just figure that FREE Dyno time, FREE food, and TONS of FREE prizes will draw somewhat of a crowd...

That's a shame though, there would be $25-$100 in it for you if you take down the shop car ;)

niterydr
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't want to mention the outside events happening besides rock..carcraft is huge.

I can't convert my car to 2wd to take the $50....and even if i could, I am too damm lazy. Plus, it is going to spin the rollers on sunday over at DB. I am unsure how the car will even like that, it is very particular about our dyno, hopefully it likes to play nice on others. If you want to spin our rollers for a comparision, we can talk.

Good luck with the event chris.

FattyBoomBatty
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Free is for me. Sounds like a fun filled weekend!

Kracka
07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Damn, too bad I have a wedding that day! Maybe I can come beforehand...

98gstaherns
07-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Hmm free dyno..Tempting

95talonracer
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I wish that my tranny hadn't gone out a few weeks ago otherwise i'd be there right away.

v8klla
07-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Keep in mind that whether you drive there or not, there are still free door prizes, free food, a car show, and hopefully some pretty awesome dyno exhibitions... Believe me it will be worth the trip ;)

Chris

tim
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Well between Car Craft and some DSMstyle events this weekend I hope to be in the TC area. If I am I will be sure to stop by.

I was up last friday and someone from your business(maybe you?) put a business card type thing on my buddies 2g Talon while we were at Porkys BSing.