PDA

View Full Version : My bikes were stolen... blah!

tpunx99GSX
05-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Ok so i parked my car outside last night so that when i got home with my roomate we would have a place to park so we get home and he parks in the garage.
I come out in the morning to go to a buddys house and i go in the garage and my roomates car is still parked in there, i go in and grab some coolent to put in my car because it was getting low, the bikes were there and everything was normal, i close the garage and leave, this was about 12:15 pm.
I go to my friends and come back at 2:30 pm, notice my roomate moved his car out of the garage so i can park in there, i open the garage and my jaw drops because the first thing i notice is that both of my Super Mini Crotch rockets are gone. (paid $550 for each of them.) I run into the house hoping that my roomate is gone and that he and his girlfriend just took them out for a ride, sure enough hes at the house. FUCK.
I called the complex and they are not in the office, talk to the maintinance guys and they didnt take them. I immediatly call the police and filed a report. They come and take down a description of the bikes and so on.
BLAH im so pissed, the fact that it was in broad daylight. I hope i catch someone riding them because then there will be hell to pay. someones gonna get their ass beat.

CVD
05-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Sorry to hear it man. Theft should be right behind 1st degree murder, you know, the death penalty and all that.

Kevin 1G Drummer
05-22-2006, 07:08 AM
That's pretty shitty man. Sorry to hear that. From what I've heard, those pocket bikes are pretty hot commodities. I hope mine doesn't dissapear.

eclipseGSX108
05-22-2006, 08:01 AM
man i've been seeing alot of posts about stuff getting stolen.. sorry bout your bike man hope you get it back.

INTRIGUED
05-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear that buddy. I guess we will all have to get the gang together for a road trip/gang beat down session! I for one am in!

Matt D.
05-22-2006, 11:34 AM
That sucks. Proof that California doesn't suck any less than Minnesota.

FattyBoomBatty
05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
http://nsconanb.ytmnd.com/

howslowcanyougo
05-22-2006, 07:37 PM
http://nsconanb.ytmnd.com/
Now THATS Funny!

Kracka
05-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Sucks man :( How was someone able to get in your garage?

GSXMatt
05-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Sucks man :( How was someone able to get in your garage?

It was an inside job.