PDA

View Full Version : Awd In The Rain!

sorionc
01-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Anybody else ever have a mid 40's guy come up to you in the rain? The other day i was driving down rt 50 in pittsburgh, 2 lanes lots of light 45 mph speed limit. i'm sitting at a light when a trans am pulls up beside me. he looks over and laughs when he sees the little 4 cyl. thinks a put a sweet muffler on it to make it sound good. typical rice. I guess he doesnt know too much about DSMs. Anyway to get to the point its pouring out so i thought i would have to make a fool outta have him. My buddy says take him. the light changes and even though i dont have to many mods on the my talon. he sat and spun the tires and the awd launch took off. needless to say the next light when he had to pull up beside me he didnt even look over. it gave me a chuckle. and probably on of the best feelings ever :lol:

MATCHBX
01-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Last time I tried to race someone when it was wet out (a few years ago) I ended up sliding the back end sideways and then taking off. We both thought it was awesome. I never got close to his car but it looked sweet!!! There's just something to be said about awd traction for holeshots!!

john
01-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Awsome. I always get crooked in wet pavement myself. Shit, Even in ghettostyle's 2g awd I kicked the rear back and forth in second until I let off. Gotta love LSD. Rear slides all over but you end up strait in the end.

GotBoost
01-28-2004, 01:33 AM
i've got quite a few mods on my car, trans ams an vett guys get really mad when you stomp the shit outta them, non of them can except they just got took by a 4 cylinder

Enes
01-29-2004, 02:33 PM
what a moron even trying to race in rain... dipshit.. no wonder why people get killed and they blame it on "racers"