PDA

View Full Version : March Madness = Cheap Snowboarding

ABV
03-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Buck Hill has thier March Madness thing going on right now. $10 weekdays, $15 weekends. Those are all day rates. Who's up for going? I'm going to see if I can get this Friday off. I might go on Sunday too. Maybe Monday after work. I might go next Friday too. Who knows, those are pretty cheap rates.

Anyone else up for one last cheap fling before the snow melts?

1slowdsm
03-01-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm going to Afton Alps tomorrow morning with some friends. Kinda sucks that the snow is already melting (not like there was a whole lot this year anyways). I think after next week, I'm done for the season. Havent been to Buck yet. I've heard good and bad about it. We'll see.

Berda
03-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Anyone interested in going this weekend? Do you all like to freeride or do the boardpark? PM me if you want to go board parkin.:)

EclipseGST
03-01-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm going to Welch Village this saturday if anyone is up for it???

1slowdsm
03-01-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm broke right now, that' why I'm only going Weekdays when they have the midweek special at Afton. $16 until 4 pm...lol. I remember the last time I was at the boardpark...scraped some skin on a box.

GREASEMONKEY
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
This season is pretty much over for me, Im not a big fan for "fake" snow. I want to go to colorado and go boardin.

-Stephan

1slowdsm
03-03-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm going back to Afton on Tuesday and Thursday next week with some friends if anyone wants to go. That will probably be the last time for me this season.