PDA

View Full Version : Heading back to Texas

Pages : [1] 2

Outlaw1
03-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Yesterday I was informed March 17th will be my last day on this project here in Pine Bend. I'll be packed, loaded and moving south the following Monday. I've gotten lucky and been relocated back to my home town...which happens to be just in time to hit spring break in South Padre. Suck snow, bitches. It was nice meeting some of you. Ok, it wasn't that nice. I'm sure I'll still drop in from time to time just to see what's going on and of course stir the pot. Just wanted to say goodbye before I left.

niterydr
03-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Shitty. I never met you, but you've always been "fun" on the forums.
Best of luck with your new home!

TheBlizzard
03-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Later good luck. I am sure Tauni will shed some tears of this.

AJ
03-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Definatly don't be a stranger, it was great having you in MN so see how us northerns do it up.

Jakey
03-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Well shit, I was hoping to see your Cummins powered Superduty sometime.

Outlaw1
03-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Shitty. I never met you, but you've always been "fun" on the forums.
Best of luck with your new home!Thanks. I hope everything goes well with the new shop.

Later good luck. I am sure Tauni will shed some tears of this.She is coming with me.

Definatly don't be a stranger, it was great having you in MN so see how us northerns do it up.Yeah, y'all are fuckin' crazy for living in this cold ass climate. I mean that in a nice way. :D

Well shit, I was hoping to see your Cummins powered Superduty sometime.I've been buying parts for the swap and shipping them back home. Now that I'll be home I don't think it will take very long to finish it up. I'm looking to buy an '03+ 6.0 F250 crewcab shortbed 4x4 for a daily driver so I can get a little crazier with my '99. My buddy has a mid 10 second Cummins pickup and he's been trying to talk me into building something a little stouter. So...the DSM is in the process of being sold to a friend of mine just so I'll have some extra spending cash for the twin setup. The drag racing bug has also hit me again so I might be dusting off another 496 big block for my '67 Camaro... But then again, I've been hitting the Z06 forums kinda hard lately... Damn decisions. I'll snap bunches of pics during the install of the Cummins and keep you updated.

scheides
03-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Good luck man!

TheBlizzard
03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
She is coming with me.
Hahahahahahaha. Now thats funny.

A//// Guy
03-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Good luck, I got to meet you once when I sold you a couple things. Definetly dont be a stranger on here, someone has entertain me when Tauni posts things haha jk.

turbotalon1g
03-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Good luck, Its always nice to go home. Thx for the wheels.