PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor

DB Performance
03-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Hello everybody. We have signed on as a new sponsor here on DSMStyle.

We sell the usual import parts like AEM, PTE, Greddy, HKS, Apexi, etc. We do installs, tuning, and maintenance work on DSMs and other cars. Clutch installs, big turbo setups, dyno tuning, custom chips, etc.

We will have more info in the coming weeks and new website with all of our new information, shop cars, dyno, parts, picture, and videos.

We introduced ourselved in the New Member Intro section. http://dsmstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10513

DSMPARTSGURU
03-01-2006, 07:18 AM
danny boy???

Shane@DBPerformance
03-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Yea, Dan is my business partner.

Jakey
03-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I assume you fellas will be able to tune with virtually anything that's out there (AEM, AFC, whatever domestics use) since the business looks to be covering both the import and domestic scene?

Shane@DBPerformance
03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Yea, we haven't picked a tuning package for the GMs yet, but we have a lot of the imports covered and we have all kinds of Ford tuning equipment.

LingLing
03-04-2006, 07:44 PM
hey wondering if you guys have the following parts for my car (90 laser rs turbo). Head gasket, Intake Manifold gasket, Exhaust Manifold gasket and head bolts! Oh, and of course, how much! PM's e-mail or replies are just fine! Thanks!

-Jason

E-Mail: jasonk@tekoneracing.com

Swifty1638
03-04-2006, 07:56 PM
hey shane, I guess pertaining the above post, is it ok if I start sending business? or you guys not quite ready? I don't know your distributors, or where else you get parts from.

-A. Swift

Shane@DBPerformance
03-04-2006, 08:20 PM
We can get a lot of parts already, DB Performance has been around for a long time, so we had a bunch of vendor accounts. We have setup some new accounts for more import specific parts and will be adding more. As far as work, we will be ready in a week or so to start tuning and doing installs. We are finishing up a couple boosted Mustangs at the small current shop right now.

TheLBUGAWD
03-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Do you guys do timming belts. If yes how much?