PDA

View Full Version : A Job for Me

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
02-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Anyone know of any jobs for me? If so, lemme know asap. I need one cause I'm broke.... Thank you. Decent pay, and decent job is always to be kept into consideration I guess. Thanks in advance.

turbotalon1g
02-28-2006, 06:16 PM
what do you have experience in? where do you want the job to be?

slowbubblecar
02-28-2006, 06:31 PM
You could work at the Super Value warehouse in Hopkins for $12.50 starting. I am pretty sure you would be riding around on a pallet jack and loading pallets though. They have a sign hanging on their building that you can see on 169 a mile or so south of HWY7. I am not sure if that job is union or not but it would be better if it was.

CVD
02-28-2006, 06:36 PM
You know what I'm gonna say.

JiggahMan
02-28-2006, 06:59 PM
You could work at the Super Value warehouse in Hopkins for $12.50 starting. I am pretty sure you would be riding around on a pallet jack and loading pallets though. They have a sign hanging on their building that you can see on 169 a mile or so south of HWY7. I am not sure if that job is union or not but it would be better if it was.

One of my friends use to work there, the old boss didn't give two shits about what you did. Call in sick, he didn't care; leave early, he didn't care. But don't take this job if you're trying to lose weight, Jim gained almost 100 lbs just riding that cart around. (eating probably had something to do with it too, haha)

Halon
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Take over Chris's position at the Mitsu dealer since you've been so good at sellin parts this week so far!

Halon
02-28-2006, 09:23 PM
One of my friends use to work there, the old boss didn't give two shits about what you did. Call in sick, he didn't care; leave early, he didn't care. But don't take this job if you're trying to lose weight, Jim gained almost 100 lbs just riding that cart around. (eating probably had something to do with it too, haha)

If you work there as an order selector you are monitored by computer everything you do and you have to meet performance standards. And you'll lose your job when the automated picking system is done too. The only way you'll sit around all day is if you have seniority, like 20yrs+