PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Job

turbo2086
02-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh Snap, wrong section, thought I was still in parking lot...

I been working for Alltel Wirelss for 11 months. First full time job 50hrs a week. I used to do service work on phones, and had the little torx tools to take them apart. Well they stopped doing that. Since then we have had a big bin in the back where we throw junk phones. It goes no where. They either have smashed screens, water damage, old, etc. Well I seen a couple razr's come in with water damage and smashed screens. So I took a few apart, and made a working hybrid Razr. Put it on my demo account. Well we just got this new manager at this time he was a complete butt hole. Started writing everyone up for the stupidest things, like not walking customers out the door. Well I got the boot. Said that I took alltel property. I didn't really fight it, as I did hate working there. But still sucks, so now the money I was going to spend on the dsm, has to be for back up til I can get a job of equal income.

slowbubblecar
02-27-2006, 07:08 PM
sorry about the job, but this should be in the parking lot.

ABV
02-27-2006, 07:13 PM
That sucks to hear.

I moved the thread for you

turbo2086
02-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the move

rst95eclipse
02-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Shitty deal. I'm sure that there's a company out there that would like to have you work for them.