PDA

View Full Version : traveling... coming back to mn

tpunx99GSX
02-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone,
I have been doing some traveling lately since ive gotten this job. Not even a month into the job i went to Michagan, Currently i am in Mass. 30 min west of boston. and when i get back to CA on friday ill be heading to MN for 2 weeks three days after getting back to cali. We are going to be recalibrating all of Seagates Laser Vibrometers. Im not positive if im going to be there the first week of march or the second. Im thinking its gonna be the second week of march. So we gotta have a meet with all these boys and girls from DSMStyle while i am in town. (Ill prolly have a rental)
I dont know if ill be traveling much until june but there was talk about sending me to Colorado for a week or two. Then in june i go to Germany for 4-8 weeks.
This job is nuts. but its fun. Just the fact that im a IT administrator and Service Technician, the IT aspect has been taking up 100% of my time since i got with this company but they are trying to take the other 100% of my time go to to service these Laser Vibrometers. LOL
I Like staying in hotels and visiting really nice resturants and getting paid for it, and any money i spend gets paid back, which really saves on my expenses. Just dont know about the whole leaving the country for 1-2 months. thats gonna be really crazy being that i dont know any german. LOL
Anyways, ill see everyone when i get into town, ill let ya know when i know for sure when ill be back.
Tom

Kracka
02-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Sounds like fun! We'll talk more about future possibilities ;)