PDA

View Full Version : DSMStyle.com Site Direction Decided - New Ownership Is...

Pages : [1] 2 3

AJ
01-18-2006, 11:39 AM
... not going to make a complete change. Chris Scheidecker, aka scheides, is going to be joining the team in more of an ownership form. He will allow Jana and I to step back from worrying about some of the site issues and development and concentrate on other aspects, while not losing overall direction.

I feel this was my best move and I will let Chris jump in with some of his ideas and thoughts.

Please welcome Chris to the team and I think it will benefit everyone who enjoys being here in every way.

Allan

niterydr
01-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome Chris. :).

DSMPARTSGURU
01-18-2006, 12:26 PM
CONGRATS chris!!!!

scheides
01-18-2006, 12:56 PM
Hello everyone! I've met a lot of people on this forum, but just in case you don't know me, there's a good chance you've seen me around at various gatherings. I used to drive a green 1gb talon, and I now drive a black 2g gsx. A lot of people have met my little beagle, Turbo, and my wife Anna.

I want everyone to know that since I've been a member of dsmstyle I've done my best to be respectful of the community supporting this site, and will do my best to continue to do so. I have no major plans for change, and want only to continue to support the site and it's members by keeping it online well into the future as a reliable resource for the people that have made dsmstyle.com what it is today, and new members we have all yet to meet and laugh at. :) I'll be working with AJ & Jana moving forward to keep dsmstyle a place with respectful people (well...), a great resource for technical help, and a hub of entertainment/community gatherings. The site will only get better by opening up new features & improving existing ones, but as I said above, I'll keep it true to the name & what it is.

I look forward to meeting anyone I haven't met yet & seeing everyone else in the near future! Feel free to pm me with any questions/comments/flames, etc.

-scheides

blageo23
01-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Congrats man!

Halon
01-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Does this mean that we can ban Allan and Jana now for $5? j/k, congrats!

EclipseGST
01-18-2006, 08:08 PM
HAHA... Congratz man!

sleepydsm
01-18-2006, 08:34 PM
If you haven't met Chirs, his wife, or his dog, he is a really nice guy! Happy to have your input.

Tauni
01-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey Congrats!!

joem
01-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Does this mean that we can ban Allan and Jana now for $5? j/k, congrats!

Really can we ban them now?
joe