PDA

View Full Version : Don't throw snowballs. *****NWS*******

Pages : [1] 2

ABV
01-09-2006, 09:33 AM
You shouldn't throw snowballs at you friends in the back yard. Otherwise you might slip in the snow and fall on rock and have to get four stitches in your knee.

Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

TheBlizzard
01-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Ha ha, that sucks. When I read the title I thought you were going to list a link to that story of that guy that went after them kids that hit his car with a snowball. He chased them into their house, beat the shit out of them. Then robbed them.

AJ
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Ha ha, that sucks. When I read the title I thought you were going to list a link to that story of that guy that went after them kids that hit his car with a snowball. He chased them into their house, beat the shit out of them. Then robbed them.
Maybe that was Mark and now he's trying to set up an aliby(sp?), lol.

But, yeah, that sucks Mark!

Shotgun!
01-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I saw that on the news. That guy sould be given a medal! He chases the retards down and beats them and then rips the wiggers chain off. That dude for prez!

Kevin 1G Drummer
01-09-2006, 11:37 AM
haha I wonder if that guy has some anger management issues?

Kracka
01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Fuck those kids, they had it coming. Someone threw a basketball at me once while riding my motorcycle....long story short he got a helmet to the face.

b35talon
01-09-2006, 06:37 PM
nice. i want U for pres!

Shotgun!
01-10-2006, 07:49 AM
haha I wonder if that guy has some anger management issues?
I wonder how you got to asking this question. The correct response was to beat the kids down. He did what was right and I think he should be awarded for it.

TurboDomestics
01-10-2006, 02:36 PM
A snowball at a car really isnt that big of a deal, nothing dangerous, and most likely wont damage the car at all. I doubt that guy was in the right state of mind.

Now a basketball at a bike, definetly deserves a helmet to the face. :)

blageo23
01-10-2006, 02:49 PM
You shouldn't throw snowballs at you friends in the back yard. Otherwise you might slip in the snow and fall on rock and have to get six stitches in your knee.

Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

HAHA! reminds me of last year. I threw a snow ball at my friends mikes back and he happend to be huggin his girlfriend at the time. well i missed him but got here right in the eye!! hahah!